2013 was a good year. I photographed a lot of amazing weddings, amazing couples, and gorgeous venues. And I did it mostly on film, which is my absolute passion. After asking about a "best of" contest, it sounded like people would be interested, so here we go again! I will say, I don't know that these are "Best of" but they are some of my favorites from each wedding. I am going to put myself out there and say that I don't think as a photographer my strength lies in getting one awesome stand alone photo, but rather telling the entire story of the day through a collection of photos. If you are new to my work I recommend clicking on the link of the couples name to see their full blog post :)
now for the boring stuff. please only vote once, and use your real name. I can tell through IP addresses if votes are being duplicated, and will delete duplicate votes.
winner will recieve a 16X20 canvas of the winning photo. Voting will run one week (until Monday, January 27th) Thank you!
1 from sara and luke's intimate ceremony
2.from carly and scott's gorgeous may wedding day
3. From Hillary and Jason's super fun may wedding
4. from sara and will's wedding at his family farm (which just happens to be o'brien barn!)
5. From Amanda and Rob's lovely Minneapolis wedding
6. From Carlie and Danny's Amazing Ridgetop wedding
7.from Katie and Bobby's romantic, elegant day:
8. From Amanda and Grant's laugh a minute wedding day:
9. From Ashleigh and Mike's classy affair in August
10. From Sara and Jake's wedding that fit them to a "T" in August:
11. From Rachel and Jared's super lovely wedding in La Crosse
12. from Leah and Ben's amazing outdoor wedding in the mountains of Colorado
13. from Blake and Jen's intimate and meaningful Madison wedding day:
14. from Aimee and Rob's perfectly planned fall wedding:
15. from Lexi and Tynan's dreamy DIY wedding in October:
16. from Kari and Keith's perfect barn wedding in October:
thank you so much to all of the amazing couples who had me photograph their wedding days last year. It was amazing, and I was honored!